Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cosplay Diaries: The Rescuers cosplay update


Alrighty folks! Here we go, progress!

All I was waiting on was the Miss Bianca white slightly curled wig. Asides from that, I thrift stored the entire outfit. I still want to take away the middle belt thing and sew it below the neck collar so I can tie it into a bow up by my neck. I think that's more of a 60's/70's style anyways(I watch too much Green Acres and I dream of Genie). 
This is Miss Bianca's voice actress, the gorgeous Eva Gabor!



I chose a simple purple plaid pencil skirt and a form fitted sleeveless lavender top. I decided to go with different tones of Purple and different textures to help break up the fact that its basically all purple. I also got super lucky and found an awesome purple trench coat that is made out of a sort of rain jacket material. I love it and everything plus a few extra objects cost me well under $30 which isn't bad. The brown belt, brown ankle boots(Rampage), and white thigh high tights(Walmart believe it or not) where things I already owned. 
Now all I have left to do is style the wig a bit more gotta find some inspiration :>


See it first on my Facebook!

Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Subscribe on Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews