Thursday, January 8, 2015

RB's motivation: IT'S TIME FOR ELSABA WHAT??!?

SO after midnight and a month of doing probably nothing but dreading the holidays and complaining about sleeping on an air mattresses and various couches I got off my ass and started work on some of Elsaba as she will be the only new cosplay for Anime Milwaukee and possibly my last convention/cosplay for awhile.

Despite that ominous opening I made progress. I bought a bustier from party city and it finally arrived today. Pretty fast, 4 days online and 20 dollars not counting shipping. 30 overall

So first thing I see is the lingerie promo and I felt immediately self conscious. Also looks like Christina Aguilera


Gonna be someone's birthday present. I read the content and it tells me I also got a thong! And garters! Holy shit that's generous!!

Probably should have removed my tooth brush but whatever. 

Back to the bustier I'm really satisfied. I adjusted it to my size. I was worried it wouldn't cover my whole stomach but it does really well. It's pretty comfy and completely basic like I wanted. I actually can bend down but it's not the most comfortable so I will try not to at the con.


I might just wear this as a shirt one day. It's art school I can do what I want.


Also I love the constricting of the boobs. Makes me feel secure and I was scared I was gonna have a nipslip incident but no every things on lockdown up there. Lace up in the back zipper in the front, very easy in and out.


Also the really shitty mesh shirt I made couple days ago. For my first time making something and being really shit it actually holds up really well. Like I can't do a fight scene in it but I can walk around pretty comfortably. 


So like shoulders down I'm done.

Need:
-hair extensions
-style test
-green makeup (snazaroo brand)
-make train
-do details on shirt for sure
-definite test run
(RB OUT)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews