Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cosplay Diaries: Feme Captain America cosplay(Marvel)


Ok more progress darlings!
This one was a split second decision I made on my way home from work. No joke. 

I went to Joann's the same day and bought these gorgeous boots at a Rethreads for $25 which is a steal for the condition they are in. The heel is even pretty comfortable(which is a plus no matter what).


I got sort of lazy with the star and just made it by gluing two pieces of felt together and then using a star I printed out as pattern. I got super duper lazy and hot glue gunned the star to my chest, I might go back in and hand sew it just to give it more of a professional look but, ya, thats how we roll here at Cosplay Confessions. No shame.... ever. 


And just a parting mention about my wig, I have this one and another blonde wig that I might use just because it is more of a legit bottle blonde. Its a wig I will use for Sam Sparks(Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs2)
I also have yet to crack open my hat making book and make a hat for not only Feme Captain America and Miss Bianca, so I think I'll be doing one more post with better pictures before Geek.kon 2014. 

See it first on my Facebook!

Follow us on FacebookPinterest, and Subscribe on Youtube!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews