Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cosplay Diaries: The road to AMKE 2016 and a major come back

Cosplay Diaries: The road to AMKE 2016 and a major come back.


Yup! You read that correctly! I am determined this season to really push myself creatively. No more excuses, no more putting this off, this is what makes me happy. This is something I want to do. This is something I will make time for. And I'm ready.

Ok maybe not THAT ready. But ready enough to convey my feelings about this through my first blog post since what? March? April? 

I'm doing it! I'm still in the process of moving, figuring out my school related stuff for next semester, and all sorts of other stuff, but I want to do this! I feel like even maybe vlogging some of it???? Maybe! I'll work on that! 

But enough about that, lets get to it! My biggest challenge this time around include, 

- A cosplay from Undertale that I can not recall right now
- Taiwan from Axis Powers Hetalia!
- A fem Jay Garrick from DC
- And possibly, possibly, leafeon! 
- And even more on that possibly scale, Super Sonico????

Just from this list I know I'm going to experience a lot of challenges and I'm so excited for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews