Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chloe Price makeup test pictures!

Recently Diva and I have started playing Life is Strange and we are in lesbians with it. We are also lesbian shipping everything in the series. And after the second game(before the third part) I decided that we had do this! Like we just haaaad to!!!!! 

And so I scoured my wig collection to find a semi appropriate wig. Though it isn't the right color, I'm gonna work on it. I got a cheap beanie and it works ok. Did a makeup test for it so I can feel productive! I'll make a tutorial sometime soon for my own channel! 


I had some unexpected issues with my eyeliners since they all seemed to start running and didn't want to stay in place so I have to fix that next time. I also have to do a bit more contouring and figure out how to get my lips to stay thin and matte, without dissapearing. But you know, baby steps, its coming along well :> 

You saw these pictures first before I posted them to my own Face Book account btw!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews