Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cosplay Diaries: Bee and Puppycat cosplays?

RAWR! 

Thats all I feel right now, just screaming rawr! 

No but really, lets talk Bee and Puppycat! One of my least ambitious cosplays and its a couple/group cosplay too to top it off :>


I took this! 





And made it into this!




I think there will be a separate post on the tutorial :>

As for the wig for Deckard, well we weren't willing to let go of it being a mulitipurpose wig so we decided to cut the bottom half as short as we possibly could and then I spiked the top into big spikes to kind of capture the style of his hair and draw the eye to the top of the wig which is the only place that should have hair! I'll add a picture later when I can :>

The shorts on the other hand, I bought like three pairs, not gonna lie. One I had hoped to die pink like I did for the top, but then I found another pair a few weeks later that was also on clearance. So I didn't feel too bad about spending like three bucks on each pair, but then a few days before the con, I found another pair at Goodwill and I impulse bought them without actually trying them on(don't do this ever!). They were actually amazing! They fit super well and the color just felt right!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews