Sunday, November 16, 2014

RB''s Motivation: Puppy cat progress?

So it's been awhile. College is still weird and tiring. Life is still stressful and doesn't really make sense. IT FUCKING SNOWED YESTERDAY AND I'M PISSED. But on Friday some strange things happened. It finally hit me that Daisho was this coming weekend on the 21st as in Friday. So I started packing up all my shit. And I realized, I still didn't have my puppy cat stuff put together so I started on that.
I just really needed to do the eye brows and do a makeup test. Since he's all white I wanted to test out the white creme makeup, since i was going to have to use it for Notepad eventually anyway. 
I got the idea for the eyebrows from Kibi who told me to make obnoxious large ones. 
I folded over some masking take and cut them to shape, then painted them with acrylics.


Here's my pale ass face with some cheap ass creme makeup. I went subtle because ppc is a casual closet cosplay and this stuff is thin as fuck.


oh god worse lighting showing my greasy complexion. Them brows are real! I smoothed them down with this tutorial.
I also went in with eyeliner to get that soulless look. I might go lighter or none at all next time we'll see. I also did the nose as well. I really got to get some foundation to cover my brows completely. At first I didn't think I needed to since they would be covered but I know now



I added on the eye brows with body glue used for rhine stones and you can see the very edge of my brows peaking out


Aggressive selfie. I added some liner under my eyes as well to try and get the fill shape. I also tried to make it completely white and cover over my dark circles under my eyes. I also erased a lot of the nose because I felt it got too distracting but I went down to the mouth to get that full downturned frown.


At first I just wanted the makeup test but I got excited and put on the rest of the outfit: the jacket, bell, wig, and some throw on ears from a loveless cosplay. I'm going to make small brown ones and a tail later but this was the only thing available at the time


But this is basically the look I'll be going with at Dash


All the cheap shit I used: black, brown, white(beige) pencil eye liner. Foundation, white creme face paint, body glue, blue stick, rubbing alcohol wipe, (disregard maxi pad), mashing tape, paint, time and effort and some strange motivation


And in other news Emmie gave me my Ruby Rose waist cincher. It straightened my out a little tot much for no boning. Waiting for the lacing to come at the con 


Here's one of the reasons nothing has gotten done. I live for observational drawing. That is the only reason I go to school sometimes is to swim through the bullshit for that small bit of confidence when I do a drawing and I realize why I came here. 


Here's the other reason. I GOT A JOB FINALLY and craigslist didn't help one bit other than bring me A LOT of rejection. I finished day two today (11-16-14) and I'm already stressed. These past two days haven't even been busy and tomorrow is supposedly to actually be busy. It's not a secret I'm not really looking forward to it. But I'm going to try and trudge through it even when it gets rough


At least I got two free sandwiches so far. And the staff seems really fun
-RB OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews