Sunday, October 6, 2013

RB's motivation: After geek kon, GOOD ENDING


Okay so well this is a long overdue post about the conclusion of these cosplays. I GOT THEM FINISHED BEFORE GEEK.KON.

Kugel Mugel fell slightly short of the beret, it was absolutely impossible to find a red beret. Hopefully around halloween time I can find one. Then again I don't think people dress up as other cultures anymore as that seems  a bit racist.....HOPEFULLY THEY'LL JUST COME BACK IN STYLE. Had to improvise with a hat I already had but at least it matched

But I felt fabulous in the outfit. And seeing as I had to walk almost a mile from my work to the con.......Without the wig thank god, or the shorts. But everything else held up fine. I have also found otu binding for myself doesn't really do much.... at least not in women's clothing....





 And here's a pretty crappy full selfie I took the morning of the con. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE COSPLAYS so far. It is so fun, fairly recognizable, and so easy to wear. I wore it on friday of the con, then had to go to work, then came back early and was able to put it all back on very easily. 
The tights are a bit of a bitch to put on since there is a malfunction on the striped side, (childrens's sizes, CMON) and there's also the white parts I have to make sure stay up. But further than an extra 5-10 minutes to put on I love it a lot.

 Also shameless vanellope selfie. The hairpins lulu made for me were perfect. I don't really get people's huge anal obsession with making them out of clay. Seriously beads, glue, and hair pins. It made magic happen. What also did were gummy bear hair pins found the morning of the con at Diva's house. And eyebrows. Lots of eyebrows


Small work in process of the full outfit with the boots


BUT LETS GO TO AFTER GEEK.KON
Made these Gamzee horns for DIva out of masking tape, aluminum foil, paper mache and acrylic paint. And while she was on DDR I wanted to wear them


Also senior pictures after Geek kon. No photographer, no location, no money. Just friends, a backyard, and google editing. Aw loveliness.
SCHOOL BEGAN. AND IT SUCKS. So much pressure, useless work, oh god just ugh.......and I don't even have an art class till 2nd semester......


Also breaking bad ended. And my sunday is dead


So far I have sundays open. For homework. And AMC, as that is a staple. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE REST OF THE YEAR AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews