Monday, July 1, 2013

Lets celebrate something important.


I, Lulu, am the primary monitor of most of our accounts. Furthermore, I created most of our accounts(emails, deviantart, pinterest, blog, youtube channel). Every once in a while I like to check the video manager to see the view count and take inventory on what people liked to watch and didn't like to watch. Recently during an S.R.P. meeting I was asked to check the video manager and I discovered something that made me very happy and well.... very pleasantly surprised. 

Can you guess how many views this little video has? 


Well?

63, 364 views as of me typing this. 

Who ever put this video on a loop to watch... thanks. It means a lot to us and especially me right now. 

Make sure to watch our conclusion to the video above. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews